Its time to fight back...
- Global smartphone penetration is increasing
- OTT services are eating away at revenues
- Traditional telco service deployment models are becoming uncompetitive
- Increasingly difficult to balance service usage and costs
and get your head in the Clouds....
- Cloud technology is now ready for mission-critical high-value service deployment
- Data centers can offer guaranteed latency, bandwidth, performance and geo-rundancy, backed by SLAs
- Cloud computing costs are decreasing significantly
- Cloud computing has massive economies of scale for power, cooling, security, connectivity and resource costs
- Many traditional Telco services are now IP based and capable of easily migrating to the cloud
with Tango Telecom Cloud Services
Tango Telecom has large-scale global deployments of proven revenue generating services for over 550M subscribers. Our unique internal architecture, already highly scalable, modular and distributable, is now fully virtualised, offering additional cloud or private cloud deployment options. Along with basic cloud-based services, Tango Telecom provides unrivalled management, control and reporting in real-time in a highly cost effective manner - realising large OPEX savings for operators.
Tango Telecom's Cloud Services include:
- SMS Messaging including SMSC, SMS VAS (Auto-Reply, Message Copy/Forward/Divert, Personalised White-Listing and Black-Listing, Distribution Lists)
- USSD Services
- Policy Control
Cloud-based Policy Control
Tango Telecom has specifically developed and designed its Cloud-Based Policy Controller for virtualisation and cloud deployment. Tango Telecom’s solution is available to all operators regardless of size or location and leverages Tango Telecom’s proven technology and expertise in the mobile data charging market.
Cloud-based policy control offers mobile operators all the benefits of a best of breed policy solution to drive mobile data revenues and implement a “Dynamic Marketplace” while reaping the cost and resource savings of a cloud deployment model.
While traditional deployment options may be cost-prohibitive and inflexible, cloud based deployments ensure that mobile operators have access to the latest functionality and features (Policy 3.0) as demanded by their ever-more discerning subscriber base. Learn more about Tango Telecom's Policy Controller.
Read "the Whys of the Cloud"
Download our whitepaper: Enabling Extreme Competiton - Tango Telecom's Cloud Services
Tango Telecom discusses Mobile Cloud at MWC 2013
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your needs with one of our cloud experts.
“We chose Tango Telecom for this cloud-based Policy Control trial because of the comprehensive nature of their product and the large number of use cases supported including sophisticated app-based self-care as well as QoS management, Turbo Boost and advanced Data Plan and Bundle management. ... Read MoreTor Anders Braun, Head of Services and Core NetworNetwork Norway
iAX™ Data enables us to take advantage of new revenue streams that our existing billing platform could not capture, such as bundle packages and tiered pricing.... Read MoreRoberto Vargas, CTO.Iusacell
Tango Telecom’s Next Gen Messaging solution offered us the unrivalled performance, scalability and the advanced feature set needed to enable us to provide the highest service levels to our subscriber base as we continue to grow. ... Read MoreHermansyah , VP of Network Development,XL Axiata Group