- Why sink scarce Capital into hardware which quickly becomes obsolete?
- Why take on all the costs of hosting and running large and complex software systems?
- Why allow hardware replacement cycles to determine your choice of service vendor?
- Why pay up to 20% of Capex for ongoing annual support?
- Why purchase (and staff) test environments and geo-redundancy systems which are mostly idle?
- Why license software for maximum annual peak demand?
- Use only the computing capacity you need: hour by hour
- Take advantage of traffic peaks across multiple time zones
- No traffic planning/forecasting/procurement needed in advance
- No backup and housekeeping maintenance cycles
- No complex software update and rollout schedules to manage
Check out Tango Telecom's Cloud Services
“We chose Tango Telecom for this cloud-based Policy Control trial because of the comprehensive nature of their product and the large number of use cases supported including sophisticated app-based self-care as well as QoS management, Turbo Boost and advanced Data Plan and Bundle management. ... Read MoreTor Anders Braun, Head of Services and Core NetworNetwork Norway
iAX™ Data enables us to take advantage of new revenue streams that our existing billing platform could not capture, such as bundle packages and tiered pricing.... Read MoreRoberto Vargas, CTO.Iusacell
Tango Telecom’s Next Gen Messaging solution offered us the unrivalled performance, scalability and the advanced feature set needed to enable us to provide the highest service levels to our subscriber base as we continue to grow. ... Read MoreHermansyah , VP of Network Development,XL Axiata Group